We advise on and conduct evaluations of projects, programmes and services, and help build skills and capacity in evaluation and self-evaluation.
What we do
- We advise on evaluation frameworks and approaches
- We conduct evaluations to assess outcomes, impact or process
- We analyse data – including qualitative and quantitative
- Cost benefit analysis/value for money reviews
- We help organisations develop their capacity in self evaluation, by providing tools, resources and training in data gathering and analysis
- We develop and deliver training on understanding, commissioning and using evaluations.
A national evaluation of outcomes, implementation and costs of the Area Based Childhood Programme
We help organisations to build their capacity to gather, analyse and apply data