We advise on and conduct evaluations of projects, programmes and services, and help build skills and capacity in evaluation and self-evaluation.
What we do
- We advise on evaluation frameworks and approaches
- We conduct evaluations to assess outcomes, impact or process
- We analyse data – including qualitative and quantitative
- Cost benefit analysis/value for money reviews
- We help organisations develop their capacity in self evaluation, by providing tools, resources and training in data gathering and analysis
- We develop and deliver training on understanding, commissioning and using evaluations.
A national evaluation of outcomes, implementation and costs of the Area Based Childhood Programme. Resources and learning for policy and practice.
We help organisations to build their capacity to gather, analyse and apply data